Updating Plesk via a command-line interface
- Connect to a Plesk server via SSH/RDP.
- Run Plesk Installer (on Windows Server use a command prompt as an Administrator:
- Plesk Onyx for Linux and Windows plesk installer update
- Plesk 12.5 for Linux and Windows plesk installer –select-release-current –reinstall-patch –upgrade-installed-components
- Plesk 11.x and 12.0 for Linux
/usr/local/psa/admin/sbin/autoinstaller –select-product-id plesk –select-release-current –reinstall-patch –install-component panel
Plesk 11.x and 12.0 for Windows “%plesk_bin%\ai.exe” –console –select-product-id panel –select-release-current –reinstall-patch –install-component panel