Plesk provides builtin option to backup using the Backup Manager utility.
Backup Manager helps to configure the backup of the accounts or the entire server. To access this from the Plesk Onyx panel, click on the Tools & Settings > Backup Manager option.
Google Drive Backup Storage
To configure the Google Drive Backup storage:
- Go to Tools & Settings > Backup Manager > Remote Storage Settings > Google Drive Backup.
- Sign in to the Google account whose storage you will use to store backups.
- Click Allow to allow Plesk to view and manage the files in your Google Drive.
- Click the link to send the Google Drive authorization data to Plesk.
- Select the “Use the storage” checkbox.
- (Optional) By default, Plesk creates the “My Plesk” folder in your Google Drive and stores backups there. If you want to store backups in another location, type the desired path in the “Path” textbox.
- Click OK.
The Google Drive Backup storage is configured. Now you can select it when creating a manual or scheduled backup.
You can also store your backups on different Google Drive accounts. For that, you just need to Logout from currently configured Google Drive account in Plesk backup and login to the new Google Drive Account.
Go to Tools & Settings > Backup Manager > Remote Storage Settings > Google Drive Backup and click the “Log out” link.