Common causes of this issue:
- The specified version of Microsoft.NetCore.App or Microsoft.AspNetCore.App was not found.
- The in process request handler, Microsoft.AspNetCore.Server.IIS, was not referenced in the application.
- ANCM could not find dotnet.
- Check the system event log for error messages
- Enable logging the application process’ stdout messages
- Attach a debugger to the application process and inspect
For more information visit: https://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkID=2028526
ASP.NET Core 2.2.5 is not supported by Plesk
Work around is by switching IIS pool in 64-bit mode. You cannot do this in Plesk, only manually in IIS By going into application pool section.
Or you can manually try to install asp .net core 2.2 on server. Just install not config. You can download it from https://dotnet.microsoft.com/download/dotnet-core/2.2