You can use cPanel’s User Manager tool to create additional user accounts for e-mail, FTP or Web Disk services.
You can follow below steps to add new User:
1. Log in to your cPanel account.
2. Scroll to the Preferences section and click on User Manager.
3. Click the Add User button to begin creating a new user account.
4. Create the new user account by filling in the form provided.
- The user’s full name
- The account username
- If you have multiple domains, you can specify the exact domain(s) the user can access.
- An e-mail address where the user can be contacted.
You also have the choice to let the user create their own password or to provide them with one.
5. Specify the services the user can access.
You can enable or disable the services the user has access to by clicking the slider next to each of the service boxes near the bottom of the form.
- Email options let you limit the size of the user’s email inbox
- FTP options let you limit the maximum size of the files that can be uploaded
- Web Disk options let you limit the user’s access to directories and
control whether they have read/write or read-only permissions.
6. Once you have completed inputting the user’s details and granted the necessary access and permissions, click the Create button at the bottom of the page. The new user account will now be created.